Critical Incident Management
AXA ICAS critical incident management services provide expert
and immediate solutions to organisations, teams and individuals
preparing for and recovering from crises.
If you choose our critical incident services your organisation
has access to a team of clinical experts 24 hours a day, 7 days per
week who can advise, guide, assess and deliver services and support
to your employees in a crisis.
These solutions are the result of over 20 years experience in
assisting organisations in the aftermath of international, national
and local disasters. We have supported organisations in a range of
sectors including financial, retail, oil, chemical and transport.
Day to day involvement with major incidents has helped us shape a
unique pre- and post-trauma service for organisations. The service
promotes resilience and education for employees prior to an
incident and facilitates stabilisation and natural recovery after a
Our consultants are all clinically trained with a vast range of
previous professional qualifications relating to helping people in
crises. Our consultants work very hard to provide expert managerial
advice, whilst always keeping the individual employee at the centre
of every solution.
Whether there is a multinational, local or personal disaster,
crisis managers want to know what to say to staff, what to do, and
how to support distressed people.
Our comprehensive range of services offered includes:
- Guaranteed same day on-site trauma consultancy and
- 24 hour trauma helpline facility for employees and their
- Trauma consultancy to managers and directors
- Information leaflets for staff and managers
- Specialist trauma counselling for affected individuals.
Recovery and Promoting Resilience
- Regular tailored feedback provided to senior managers
- Advice and information on promoting morale and recovery
- Ongoing individual care to employees and their families
- Coaching and training input as part of incident