ICASLifestyleCheck is our online health risk assessment (HRA) tool that is secure, interactive and multilingual. It is available in 26 languages.
Healthier employees have lower levels of absenteeism and are more motivated to make a positive contribution to an organisation. By promoting health, fitness, nutrition and general wellbeing to employees, organisations can expect to enhance performance and increase productivity.
ICASLifestyleCheck can help to accomplish business goals by identifying employees’ health risks, encouraging them to set goals to reduce their risks and providing the necessary support and information to be successful.
Reporting provides analysis of key organisational data that is benchmarked across industry sectors. The profiling of behavioural and health risks highlight specific areas of concern enabling organisations to target health based interventions.
How does it work?
ICASLifestyleCheck recognises that no two people are alike and uses sophisticated technology to gather information on each user:
- Personal details (gender, date of birth, marital status)
- Work (e.g. productivity and work function)
- Habits (smoking, drinking, eating & exercise habits)
- Medical conditions and screenings
- Family history
Responses to the assessment are evaluated against national and international research, standards and guidelines which results in the employee being given a wellness risk score. Personalised information and recommendations on how to make positive changes is then provided for each health risk factor.
- My Dashboard. This provides users with concise, at-a-glance actionable information they can use to make informed decisions about their health.
- A visual comparison of overall wellness risk scores: past, present and future
- “Connects the dots” between current lifestyle and biometric indicators of future health issues
- Spotlights key biometrics, highlighting unknown values as well those that need action
- “Smart” goal setting. The user is invited to set goals to lower their personal health risks. Their personal profile scores each risk factor based on their present lifestyle and then shows how the scores will be reduced if they achieve their goals.
- Personal Action Plan. This details recommendations relating to conditions and risks identified in the employee’s risk profile.
- It’s confidential. Only the individual will know the unique combination of Login Identifier and Password that they have selected.